The Coffee Music Project – NYC 2017
Deadline: Friday September 15, 2017
Applications: To apply, fill out the form below including links to two YouTube video performances and a promotional picture.
Please ensure that you are available from 17.30 – 23.00 on the following dates:
Venue: Pianos NYC, 158 Ludlow St, New York, NY 10002
Dates: October 8, 9 and 10 2017
* All musicians will be required to write and perform an original song relating to ‘New York City’
The New York Coffee Festival
All finalists must be available to perform at The New York Coffee Festival 2017.
Venue: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011
Dates: October 13, 14 and 15, 2017
Venue: Rockwood Music Hall, 196 Allen St, New York, NY 10002
Date: October 17, 2017
- All participants must be over 18 years old
- All songs performed throughout the competition must be radio friendly and no longer than 4 minutes long
- All successful applicants will be required to write and perform an original song relating to ‘New York City’ in all the live rounds including the finals
- Maximum 4 band members
- No drums (percussion only, i.e. Cajon), no guitar amps
- All participants must be available for the dates listed above
- All participants must be available for the dates of The London Coffee Festival (April 12-15, 2018) in order to be eligible for the first prize
To see examples of previous video submissions, please click here.
To find out more about the competition, including judging criteria and prizes, click here.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.